The Sisters Network, Inc. – Chicago Chapter is looking for a few good men and women to join our board of directors.
No prior board experience required.
BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves a minimum of one (1) two-year term on the Board. Eligible to serve (5) additional terms if re-elected.
- Attend each of the board meetings in-person or via phone.
- Makes a serious commitment to actively participate in organizational and board related work.
- Stays informed about organizational matters, is prepared for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Builds a collegial working relationship with other members that contributes to consensus.
- Fulfills individual get-give responsibility annually.
- Actively participates in the advancement of the strategic plan of the organization including fundraising and member recruitment.
BOARD MEMBER INTEREST FORM
Please fill out the form below to express your interest. Once submitted, you’ll get a copy of the board application form in your email to complete and send back. Please check spam if it’s not in your inbox. We look forward to hearing from you.